Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Something about myself

I guess it's time to look back at my own personal history :

I was born in Malaysia. As the youngest child, I lived under a strict guidance from my parents, who by the way are the best people in the world. Strength, courage, wisdom, knowledge, honesty, confidence, determination.. all derived from these great people. My childhood was spent mostly in Florida,USA. I went fishing a lot, both jetty fishing and deep sea fishing with my dad, and these are golden memories. Regarding my education in US, I only managed to study half a year of grade 1 before finally returning back to dear Malaysia. I always remembered I loved " Pizza Day " in the school, pizza while studying.. Now that's motivating ~

Coming back to Malaysia, is like entering a forest, you don't know where you're going until you reach the end, but usually forests are endless if you are clueless of where you're going. i had to learn completely new stuff, languages like Malay and Chinese were my greatest adversaries at that time.. But I eventually outfought these two languages. I spent my primary school at SRJK (C) Yu Hua and made many friends at that time. And I always thank God that my friends brought me towards the right path.

Finally, I left the realm of a child and entered the gates of a teenager. It's said that a teenager always struggles in their early stages as a lot of new emotions suddenly onslaught them. And that's what happened to me during my secondary schooling time in SMJK Yu Hua, but eventually troubling times always rekindles us with more experience to live through it. I persevered two years before reaching my third year, no longer being a sophomore I started to have fun being a student, a teenager, a friend.. But the fun had to temporary end to prepare for our enemy and our exit ticket at that time, PMR. An enemy for ending our fun momentarily with constant stress and an exit ticket to determine where we would be going the following year, arts or science.

I always wondered why teachers and senior students took PMR as a piece of cake, but now I understand that once you overcome one crucial stage of your life, you are no longer afraid of it as you have already experienced it.

Coming back to my current crucial stage - SPM. SPM... Something every Malaysian has to go through before going into Form 6, colleges or universities. It's like the ending point of an old life and the starting point of something new, the Alpha and the Omega as I like to call it.

Well, that's all for now.. Enjoy your lives and fulfill your dreams ~ Bye for now.


[I Believe]

I believe that all of us,
have something we dream of,
and achieving it has never mattered more.
But sometimes,
we have to sacrifice the things we want the most,
in order to obtain what really matters to us.

And sometimes,
by giving up our aspirations,
we are wounded and truly lost in despondency.
But in return,
we become the stronger people we are.

As our wisdom grows the most through mistakes,
and mistakes only dwell in the presence of decision.

(JC'10)

No comments:

Post a Comment